My latest tour with Sacred Earth Safaris was to Outback South Australia, with a brief detour into Queensland to visit Birdsville and the Simpson…
- You taught me how the soft light of dawn or the golden light of late afternoon can add a touch of magic to an image. You taught me the importance of taking control of what my camera is doing. You brought my fuzzy ideas about composition into clear focus. And you inspired me to take up my camera and shoot, to get up and have a go.
- Andrew is a perfect presenter. Explains things clearly and at a level perfect for my comprehension.
- Thanks for a great PRACTICAL workshop ! I have always been afraid of the big “M” on the camera – but not anymore!
- I have been on many courses in my 75 yrs. I rank yours as one of the best . You have a great way of keeping up the interest in the class.
- The weekend has given me more knowledge and confidence and renewed my enthusiasm… thanks again for your generosity in sharing your knowledge and experience.
- Your method and mode of teaching is hands on, practical and free of technical gobbldygook — EXACTLY what most of us would be photographers need.
- Description & explanation of things was very good… very helpful. You are a great teacher.
- Good fun and a good mix of classroom and outdoors.
- This course gave me a better understanding of the technical side which has always been daunting to me.
- Gave me a lot of good ideas. I have a greater understanding of my camera.
- I must say I enjoyed your ‘easygoing’ style of teaching and openness.
- I have more practice to do but am now excited about using my camera. Thank you for the inspirational workshop.
- If there is one thing I can recommend to anyone interested in photography it is to DO THIS COURSE! I can never thank Andrew enough for sharing his knowledge and making it so easy.
The big day is almost here! come along to meet Pierre of Bushbaby Safaris, and ask any questions you like about African travel. I…
This workshop has been incredibly popular, but I am running out of Fridays before the end of the year. There is just one more…