My recent Photography Essentials workshop was a great success, and now my next one on September 25-26 is already over half full. Get in…
- You taught me how the soft light of dawn or the golden light of late afternoon can add a touch of magic to an image. You taught me the importance of taking control of what my camera is doing. You brought my fuzzy ideas about composition into clear focus. And you inspired me to take up my camera and shoot, to get up and have a go.
- Andrew is a perfect presenter. Explains things clearly and at a level perfect for my comprehension.
- Thanks for a great PRACTICAL workshop ! I have always been afraid of the big “M” on the camera – but not anymore!
- I have been on many courses in my 75 yrs. I rank yours as one of the best . You have a great way of keeping up the interest in the class.
- The weekend has given me more knowledge and confidence and renewed my enthusiasm… thanks again for your generosity in sharing your knowledge and experience.
- Your method and mode of teaching is hands on, practical and free of technical gobbldygook — EXACTLY what most of us would be photographers need.
- Description & explanation of things was very good… very helpful. You are a great teacher.
- Good fun and a good mix of classroom and outdoors.
- This course gave me a better understanding of the technical side which has always been daunting to me.
- Gave me a lot of good ideas. I have a greater understanding of my camera.
- I must say I enjoyed your ‘easygoing’ style of teaching and openness.
- I have more practice to do but am now excited about using my camera. Thank you for the inspirational workshop.
- If there is one thing I can recommend to anyone interested in photography it is to DO THIS COURSE! I can never thank Andrew enough for sharing his knowledge and making it so easy.
Join me and a small group of photographers for a variety-packed day of great photo opportunities. This is a hands-on workshop and with only…
This is always a fantastic afternoon out and a great way to practice your close-up skills on some of the most colourful subjects nature…